Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 5 tips on presenting to a board ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION -> Presentation Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner
Membre Silver
Membre Silver

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 62
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: 5 tips on presenting to a board Répondre en citant

Hello,

One of the questions I most often get asked when people hear I sit on company boards is not about executive pay packages. Instead, they want to know how to be a board member.
The question always calls to mind a presentation that went wrong. Several years ago, a rather dandified fellow from inside a company gave a presentation to a board I sat on. He was a snide at times, made several off-color jokes, winked at board members and made his political leanings clear with side remarks about the government of the day. When he did not know the answers to questions asked, he tried to fob them off as irrelevant. When the chair finally ends the presentation, we look at each other in disbelief. We were not just about the proposal, but also unsure of the proposal. I think you can guess how we voted.
Do not let this be you.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2014/10/15-presentation-tips-corporate-boards/

2D Explainer Video

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION -> Presentation Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006