Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Highway 1 is still busy even with the closure ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> AIDE VST/PLUGINS -> Bug sur Fl Studio
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner
Membre Silver
Membre Silver

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 99
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 11:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Highway 1 is still busy even with the closure Répondre en citant

Hi,
I went down Highway 1 on Sunday to see the closure for myself and to visit Monterey, Carmel and the Bixby Creek Bridge. It's been over 10 years since I visited Big Sur. I was surprised at the amount of traffic on Highway 1 south of Carmel despite the closure. I was also irritated, as usual, at the number of tourists who are clearly inexperienced at driving rental cars and cannot keep up with the speed limit. Even worse, many apparently fail to read the California Driver Handbook in advance and fail to pull over when they have five or more cars following them. So they end up slowing everyone down.
The point is that if you are planning a journey on California rural highways, never assume that you will be able to travel at or near the speed limit---which may mean additional overnight stays depending on how much you plan to see each day. For example, the speed limit for most of Highway 1 is 45 to 55 mph, but I was lucky to maintain 40 mph. Since I am experienced traveler and was doing a day trip from the Bay Area, I had planned for that contingency, but an inexperienced traveler who scheduled their overnight stops too far apart could easily run into trouble. Any Suggestions?
Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g240329-i513-k10789104-Trip_Report_Highway_1_is_still_busy_even_with_the_closure-Big_Sur_California.html

Energy Efficiency Marketing Examples

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 11:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> AIDE VST/PLUGINS -> Bug sur Fl Studio Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006