Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Trevor Ariza Rockets Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> INTERFACE FRUITY LOOPS -> Tout savoir sur le MENU
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520
Membre Silver
Membre Silver

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 135
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 08:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Trevor Ariza Rockets Jersey Répondre en citant

BEIJING, May 12 (Xinhua) -- Cai, a male nurse at an ICU unit in a hospital in central China's Hunan Province, is used to being misunderstood. "Some people think I must have psychological problems because they don't understand why a man would do a 'feminine' job."

Cai said he faces an array of difficulties beyond widespread social prejudice, in particular heavy pressure at work and the resultant stress.

Thursday is International Nurses Day and Xinhua has talked to some of China's male nurses to take a peek into their everyday lives and and the issues they face.

"MR NURSE"

Female nurses readily admit the importance of male nurses, who generally have greater physical strength.

"Sometimes we encounter drunk patients, and it feels safer with a male nurse around," said Zhang Jin, a nurse at the hospital.

It is not easy to convince some patients. Misunderstandings often lead to ridicule from both patients and their families.

According to a survey by Ningbo College of Health Sciences, almost 80 percent of respondents did not know much about male nurses, and 40 percent said did not know the profession at all.

Sun Qifeng of Shenzhen People's Hospital said that when he joined the hospital in 2013, some people even refused his help.

"This was especially true with female patients," Sun said. "For example, when doing cardiograms, they would almost always demand female nurses."

Ma Hengtai of Qinghai Provincial People's Hospital, agreed.

"When I started out, my uniform was the same color as a street sweeper's," Ma said. "Once, when I was dealing with a patient's medicine, a passerby said, 'Oh look! Mr. Street Sweeper even knows how to use a syringe!'" ' "The most frequent question I am asked of my job is, "You are a man, why did you become a nurse?" Ma said. Some others call him "Mr. Nurse," and even worse, "pervert."

Male nurses are usually employed in labor-intense units such as ICUs, which means night shifts and long hours, putting huge physical burdens on them.

After work, Sun Qifeng often sits in the hospital's waiting room for an hour before heading home because he feels "too tired."

UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT

Embarrassment and ridicule have put some male nurses on edge, with many leaving the field.

At the end of 2014, China had about 3 million registered nurses, of whom only 1.9 percent were male, according to a report released march by Huazhong University of Science and Technology. In Germany, around 30 percent of nurses are men, while in the United States the figure is expected to reach 20 percent by 2020.

Guizhou Medical University has recruited 4,610 students since 1999, only 330 of whom were male. These same low figures have been reported by many health institutions. Liaoning's Shengjing Hospital currently boasts 104 male nurses, the most of any hospital in northeast China, but still only 3 percent of all nurses in the hospital.

With increasing demand for male nurses, many are calling for more understanding and respect.

"I hope our society will give us more understanding and trust, which will help us do better work," said Gao Binlin, a male nurse at a community health center in Anhui Province.

"Only when society understands male nurses will they have more respect," said another. "I'm sure that when the public no longer judges male nurses, more men will be willing to join us in saving people's lives."
R&B singer Ben E. King. [PhotoAgencies]
Soul and R&B singer Ben E. King Bismack Biyombo Jersey , famous for his deep, velvety baritone voice and the classic hit song "Stand by Me," died of natural causes in New Jersey at the age of 76 Arron Afflalo Jersey , his representative said on May 1.

"He passed away on Thursday (April 30)," said publicist Phil Brown, adding funeral arrangements would be announced within days.

King was born in North Carolina and moved to Harlem Aaron Gordon Jersey , New York, as a child. He began his career in the doo-wop group The Five Crowns, which later became The Drifters Cheap Orlando Magic Hats , before branching out as a solo artist.

"With an extremely heavy heart, I must say goodbye to one of the sweetest, gentlest and gifted souls that I have had the privilege of knowing and calling my friend for more than 50 year years Cheap Orlando Magic T-Shirts , Mr Ben E. King," R&B singer Gary US Bonds said on Facebook.

The Drifters had a string of hits with Atlantic Records and were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988. King co-wrote and sang the lead on the group's first hit, "There Goes My Baby Custom Orlando Magic Jersey ," in 1959.

He also was the lead vocalist with the group on songs such as "Save the Last Dance for Me," "This Magic Moment," "Dance With Me" and "I Count the Tears."

After a contractual dispute Cheap Orlando Magic Hoodie , King began a solo career in 1960 and recorded his best-known song, "Stand By Me," which was voted one of the Songs of the Century by the Recording Industry Association of America. King Cheap Orlando Magic Jerseys , along with Jerry Lieber and Mike Stoller, wrote the 1961 hit.

The song, which is featured in and provided the title for the 1986 film "Stand by Me" by director Rob Reiner Vince Carter Magic Jersey , was also inducted by the Library of Congress into the National Recording Registry. King had five No. 1 hits with The Drifters and as a solo artist.

King is survived by his wife, Betty, three children and six grandchildren.

Usually people try to minimize the traveling cost by taking multiple stops and searching the cheap routes Tracy Mcgrady Magic Jersey , fares. Tourist packages are also a very way of saving some money as they are intended for tourists and also the rates are very reasonable, which help the tourists in twofold as they have to spend less money and they can explore most of the tourist resorts.

Figuring Your Mode of Transportation Out

Once you have decided where you want to go then you have to see your traveling options. These depend on the budget you have. If we sort the options then you have five options in .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 08:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> INTERFACE FRUITY LOOPS -> Tout savoir sur le MENU Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006