Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: with Quebec, including 30 goals in 33 games last ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION -> Presentation Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Membre Silver
Membre Silver

Masculin
Point(s): 165
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 07:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: with Quebec, including 30 goals in 33 games last Répondre en citant

DETROIT -- Max Scherzer is pitching so well, hes tough to beat. Tyquan Lewis Jersey . The Detroit Tigers are pretty good, too, at the plate and in the field. Scherzer pitched three-hit ball and struck out nine over eight innings, leading Detroit past the Houston Astros 2-0 Monday night for its season-high sixth straight victory. The reigning Cy Young Award winner will get credit for the win, but acknowledged he had plenty of help. Alex Avila threw out three runners. Austin Jackson sprinted toward the centre field wall to catch a deep drive. Andrew Romine perfectly placed a bunt down the third base line to put Nick Castellanos in scoring position for Rajai Davis. Davis broke a scoreless tie with an RBI single in the seventh inning. "Those are the little things that go on," Scherzer said. "Thats why as a team, were successful." Victor Martinez hit a solo homer in the eighth inning and Joe Nathan pitched the ninth for his sixth save in eight chances for the AL-leading Tigers. "You definitely enjoy the winning streaks," Scherzer said. "You play 162 games, if you dont enjoy these, youre just going to beat yourself up." The Astros, who have the worst record in the majors, had a team meeting recently and manager Bo Porter told his players that they need to realize there is a lot of baseball left to play this season. "I wanted to make sure that as a team, we dont lose sight of that," Porter said. Scherzer (4-1) earned his fourth straight win. He has struck out at least seven in each of his seven starts this season, the only pitcher to pull off that feat in franchise history and the first for any team since San Franciscos Tim Lincecum in 2010. "Hes a Cy Young winner for a reason, but Jarred (Cosart) matched him pitch for pitch," Porter said. "That was a great performance, but we couldnt get him a win." Jarred Cosart (1-3) allowed an unearned run and four hits in seven innings. Nick Castellanos reached in the seventh because first baseman Marc Krauss dropped a perfect throw from third baseman Matt Dominguez. "I just took my eye off the ball," Krauss said. "That was a pretty bad time to do something like that because Cosart was pitching his guts out against one of the best teams in baseball, and I handed them another out in a key situation. "I feel horrible because I cost him a great shot at a win," he said. Scherzer gave up a leadoff walk to Krauss in the eighth and Jonathan Villar singled with one out. Jose Altuve then struck out and Avila threw out pinch-runner Marwin Gonzalez trying to steal third. "That was definitely a momentum-shifter," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. Nathan walked Dexter Fowler to lead off the inning. Fowler tried to advance on a pitch in the dirt and was thrown out by Avila, a call that stood after a video review. "I was a little surprised that they went down two runs," Avila said. Houstons Anthony Bass, who pitched at nearby Wayne State University, gave up Martinezs homer. Both starting pitchers slowed down lineups that have been more productive lately. The Tigers scored at least eight runs in each win during their three-game sweep at Kansas City last weekend. Houston had a combined 20 runs in its previous three games. NOTES: The Tigers cleared the way for LHP Robbie Ray to make his major league debut. They took 1B Jordan Lennerton off their 40-man roster, outrighting his contract to Triple-A Toledo on Monday, and optioned RHP Jose Ortega to pitch for the Mud Hens. Ray is listed as the probable pitcher for Tuesday nights game at home against LHP Brett Oberholtzer (0-5) the Astros. The 22-year-old Ray was a key part of the off-season trade that sent RHP Doug Fister to Washington. ... Astros RHP Scott Feldman, who has been on the DL since mid-April with right biceps tendinitis, is expected to start Friday at Baltimore. ... Porter said RHP Matt Albers, on the DL with shoulder tendinitis, is "getting closer," to returning. ... Many of the Tigers were sporting Zubaz pants -- with orange and blue stripes -- in the clubhouse before the game and had matching flip flops, ties and headbands in their lockers. Ausmus said they were team-bonding gifts from RHP Joba Chamberlain. "The sad part is I had Zubaz when I was younger," the 45-year-old Ausmus said. "For the guys in the clubhouse, this is retro." ... Lions safety Glover Quin, Michigan guard Nik Stauskas and U.S. Speedskating Olympian Kelly Gunther each threw a ceremonial first pitch. Tyquan Lewis Colts Jersey . Green-Ellis was Cincinnatis leading rusher each of the last two seasons. His role was reduced last year when Giovani Bernard was added to the backfield. Green-Ellis ran for 756 yards and a career-low 3. Kemoko Turay Colts Jersey . Jurrjens signed a minor league contract with Cincinnati in May, and was 2-3 with a 4.46 ERA at Triple-A Louisville. He has a 53-37 record with a 3.63 ERA in seven major league seasons, including five with Atlanta. http://www.coltsproshopnfl.com/AUTHENTIC-RYAN-GRANT-COLTS-JERSEY/ . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. WASHINGTON -- Buffalo Sabres interim head coach Ted Nolan said Sunday the organization was surprised by prospect Mikhail Grigorenkos decision not to report to a junior club in Canada. "We knew obviously players would be disappointed when something like that happened," Nolan said, "but no indication that he wouldnt report." The Sabres assigned the Russian centre to the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Saturday, hoping the 19-year-old former first-round draft pick would get some top-line minutes. Grigorenko has struggled to adapt to the NHL in parts of two seasons, with eight points in 43 career games since he was selected No. 12 overall in 2012. But Grigorenko says he wont go to Quebec. He apologized on Facebook on Saturday, adding: "We just need to find a place for me where I can develop and be the best hockey player I can be." Nolan said he doesnt know what the next step will be for Grigorenko and Sabres team president Patt LaFontaine. Eric Ebron Jersey. "Its one thing that you learn -- what you can control, what you cant control," Nolan said. "Him and Pat will take care of that." The Sabres would prefer that Grigorenko play for their Rochester AHL affiliate, but an agreement between the NHL and the Canadian Hockey League doesnt allow teenagers to play in the AHL. Buffalo tried to send Grigorenko to Rochester on a conditioning assignment in November, but the NHL denied the request. Grigorenko has played well in previous stints in juniors, posting 139 points in two seasons with Quebec, including 30 goals in 33 games last season. "P.K. Subban played four years in Belleville, and he turned out pretty good," Nolan said of the Montreal Canadiens defenceman. "Junior hockeys a good place to develop." Grigorenko recently returned from the world junior championships in Malmo, Sweden, where he led Russia to the bronze medal with eight points in seven games. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 07:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION -> Presentation Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006