Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Brady Skjei Womens Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> INTERFACE FRUITY LOOPS -> Tout savoir sur le MENU
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520
Membre Silver
Membre Silver

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 180
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 09:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brady Skjei Womens Jersey Répondre en citant

BRUSSELS Achraf Hakimi Jersey , Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- Compassion knows no national boundary -- that is the message Yan Rui and Alison Kaneza wanted to deliver when the two young women from different countries and backgrounds worked together to launch a charity campaign for African children.

A charity dinner was held here Saturday as the debut event of iCompassion, a non-profit organization co-established by Yan and Kaneza, with the participation of more than 100 guests.

The event aimed to raise money for children who live in an orphanage in Kigali, capital city of Rwanda, by collecting donations from the guests and auctioning African contemporary paintings.

A heart-warming documentary was premiered at the event to show the lives and struggles of these children Abdou Diallo Jersey , calling for more international support to improve their education and livelihood.

From the western Chinese city of Urumqi, Yan has studied and worked in China, the United States, France, Hungary Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys , Switzerland and Belgium. She is also a brave colon cancer survivor.

"Cancer made me learn to live for the moment and try to help and do something good in this beautiful world," the 25 year old told Xinhua.

In Brussels, Yan teamed up with peer Kaneza, a Belgian girl of Burundian origin, to create iCompassion aiming to help vulnerable children and youth in the less developed part of the world through concrete actions.

Born to a well-off family in Burundi Thomas Delaney Dortmund Jersey , Kaneza realized at a very young age that there were poor people around her.

"I used to steal food from my mother's kitchen and brought it to those in need," Kaneza recalled. As she grew up and moved abroad, she stayed in touch with many children in difficult situations and constantly went back to visit them.

Yan and Kaneza came up with a somehow girlish idea to get the public involved in their mission. They are giving out plastic wrist bands which people can wear as a reminder for showing compassion on a daily basis.

"Every morning you can put on the wrist band, and when you do something compassionate during the day, you can turn it over to a different color Sokratis Papastathopoulos Dortmund Jersey ," Kaneza explained.

"I believe that the objective of our organization is my own mission -- to put an action in daily life, practice it and share it with others and make this world a better place for living," Yan added.
Every business has a purpose and for most that purpose is to earn the business owners money. I do not know of any musicians that have decided to go into the music business for fun! Yes, they may enjoy their work! Yes, they may have this need to get their creative tallents heard! In every case however they all want to do what they love and make money too. So how do you make money in the music industry? These days it seems that with rampant music piracy Shinji Kagawa Dortmund Jersey , and dropping compact disk sales makes the concept ofearning money in music seem rather bleak.

Well it is fine to want your music heard. Would you like your music to be heard more then once? Would you like your audiences to come back to hear more? The more your audiences come back to see you;
- The more of your music they purchase.
- The more concert tickets you sell.
- The more promotional items you sell.
- The more venues you fill.
- The more publicity you get.
- The more money you earn!

Of course you want your audiences to come back for more! Every musician wants to have his or her music appreciated. Every musician wants to sell more albums and more concert tickets.

Do you actually know who your customers are? Can you tell me where they come from? How they found you? Or even what it is that they like about you, your music, or your work?

Most musicians and bands that I come across always say the same thing! Of course we do! Yet when I ask them how their audience found them they would always answer. At the bar! When I asked for specifics I always got the same answer. I dont know!

Tip 1: The key to your music success is Knowing who your audience is and how to reach them. If you where a Gospel Singer, where would you most likely find an audience that appreciates your music, in a church or a Jazz bar? I know Sergio Gomez Dortmund Jersey , I made it a bit obvious but rest assured it is not always that clear.

The second most important way of guaranteeing your success is to give your audience quality. Ok, that said how do you measure quality? Well there are several ways of doing it but the best method that I have seen is to use the six sigma quality standard. What does that mean? Well in general terms it means that:
- For every 1,000,000 people that hear you sing all but 3 want more!
- For every 1,000 Sebastian Rode Dortmund Jersey ,000 concerts that you perform all but 3 sell out completely!
- For every 1,000,000 albums you sell all but 3 customers want to buy more of your albums.

Think of the possibilities. A large audience full of very happy customers. How much money you would be making? Its mind boggling!

Tip 2: Understand your audience and give them what they want. Dont know what they want? Then go to the trouble of asking them. Work your audiences. Mingle and chat with them. Find out what they like and what they do not like about your act. Give away a few free CDs to the people that answer your surveys, or that give you helpful information. Make the effort and you will be rewarded exponentially!

The main idea here is to learn what pitfalls to avoid when performing and publishing your music and learn how to keep your audiences happy. Like anything else we do in life, education is the key. You do not drive without taking driving lessons Roman Weidenfeller Dortmund Jersey , and you do not swim without taking swimming lessons so take advantage of the resources that are out there and learn how to distribute your music and keep the profits in your pocket! Learn new ways of increasing your exposure and get your music heard!

ROME, Jan. 29 (Xinhua. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Online   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 09:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> INTERFACE FRUITY LOOPS -> Tout savoir sur le MENU Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006